5th International conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology (ICSECT’20)
April 19, 2020 - April 21, 2020 | Lisbon , Portugal
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology (ICSECT'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to structural engineering and concrete technology. The goal of ICSECT'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSECT'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology.
Topics for ICSECT’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Buildings Energy Management
- Building Optimal Design
- Civil Engineering
- Composites and Construction
- Concrete Products and Specifications
- Construction Materials
- Green Design
- Marine Structures
- Modelling and Simulation
- New Technologies in Structural Design and Construction
- Seismic Control
- Unground Structures
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International…
Learn More »